Salon COVID FAQ’s 2021
June 2021 Update
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE AN APPOINTMENT
- Please minimize personal belongings brought to your appointment, they will need to stay with your person during your entire visit
- We are providing a touchless check out experience, so we will be collecting your payment information while booking your appointment
ARRIVING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Come on in our waiting area is open…AND SANITIZED
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands and phone upon arriving.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Clean capes and towels are and always have been used for every ZK guest.
- Please let us know in your text thread if you would like to minimize your time in the salon and not receive a blowout to finish your service
IN BETWEEN APPOINTMENTS
- Salon is sanitizing all common areas 3 times a day, and all used equipment between every guest.
- Service providers will wash their hands and sanitize before every guest
- Our tools and brushes have always been and will continue to be fully sanitized between every guest
Thank you for taking the time to read through all of the above precautions and protocol taken by our Zandi K Family. Entering our salon ensures that you can answer yes to all the below Covid-19 questions.
- I am currently aware of and following all of the Colorado guidelines
- I am aware of the precautions Zandi K Salons is taking for my safety, and their teams safety
- Currently, I am feeling healthy and have had no symptoms of Covid-19
- I have not had a fever in the last 14 days