We’re (almost) back, and we are SO excited! We know that it’s a new work world we’re entering into, and we want to make sure our clients and staff can be prepared for the new salon experience. It is extremely important to read through all the details posted below before your upcoming appointment at Zandi K Salons and text our system back, or before visiting Zandi K Salons.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE AN APPOINTMENT
- Must show zero signs of illness or COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
- Must bring a mask to your appointment with you
- One person per appointment – no guests / children / friends
- Please minimize personal belongings brought to your appointment, they will need to stay with your person during your entire visit
- Pre-wash hair 2 hours before service, come in with clean and dry hair
- We will be minimizing blowdrying in the salon, only when absolutely necessary to complete the service.
- We are providing a touchless check out experience, so we will be collecting your payment information while booking your appointment
- Please let us know if you have used at home color so that we can setup a digital consultation before your appointment to ensure proper booking!
- APPOINTMENT ONLY – NO WALK INS
ARRIVING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- When arriving to Zandi K Salons for your appointment, please wait in your car. Do not call us when you arrive, we will text you when we are ready for you to come inside!
- We will take your temperature when you enter the salon for your appointment.
- You will need to have a mask for the entirety of your visit that fastens around your ears.
- You will need to wash and sanitize your hands upon arriving.
- Your stylist will great you with an elbow bump (please no hugging, even though we want to!)
- Your stylist will take you to their sanitized ZK Zone for your service!
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- There will be social distancing in the salons, and a no touch shopping experience. Your stylist or support person can happily assist you with any product needs!
- Blowdrying and hair washing will be done only when absolutely necessary to complete the service, for your safety and the safety of our team.
- You will need to remain in your stylist’s ZK Zone during your service.
- Please do not bring any guests/children/friends to your appointment.
- Our support team will reschedule you in your ZK Zone during your appointment or your processing time!
- Our restrooms will be limited to hand washing and employee use only
- Please do not bring any food or open drink during your appointment, we are unable to allow it into the salon
IN BETWEEN APPOINTMENTS
- Service providers will FULLY sanitize all areas in their ZK Zone with medical grade disinfectant, above and beyond the DORA mandated guidelines.
- Service providers will wash their hands and sanitize before every guest
- Support team members will FULLY Sanitize all waiting, reception, and retail areas between each client and will sanitize and switch gloves before every client interaction.
- After sanitation is complete, our support team will text you when we are ready for the next appointment to enter!
Thank you for taking the time to read through all of the above precautions and protocol taken by our Zandi K Family. After reading all of the above information, before coming to your appointment at Zandi K Salons, you MUST be able to answer YES to all of the following questions:
- I am currently aware of and following all of the Colorado guidelines
- I am aware of the precautions Zandi K Salons is taking for my safety, and their teams safety
- Currently, I am feeling healthy and have had no symptoms of Covid-19
- I have not had a fever in the last 14 days, and I am able to check my temperature the day of my appointment.
Don’t forget to text back our team and let them know you have read and understand all of the above information!