Aveda™, The Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences™, was founded in 1978 with the goal of providing beauty industry professionals with high performance, botanically based products that would be better for service providers and their guests, as well as for the planet.
Aveda manufactures professional plant-based hair care, skin care, makeup, Pure-Fume™ and lifestyle products. Headquartered in Blaine, Minnesota, Aveda is available in Aveda stores, and in nearly 7,000 professional hair salons and spas in 24 countries worldwide. Whether you’re new to Aveda or looking for a new experience, Zandi K. Hair and Skin Studio offers the full AVEDA experience from start to finish.
Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.
- We believe in treating ourselves, each other, and the planet with care and respect.
- We believe social responsibility is our responsibility. We believe ecological and profit goals are mutually achievable. We believe our authenticity and experience are our points of difference.
- We believe in inspiring and educating people to integrate wellness and beauty in their lives.
- We believe in the power of oneness: from our global image to a focused network.
- We believe learning never ends. We believe in encouraging innovation and empowered decision-making.
- We believe our actions, products and services should always embody excellence.
- We believe personal and organizational balance is the key to sustainable business.
- We believe true leadership is delivered with passion and by example.
For more information on AVEDA and their responsible business practices please visit www.aveda.com